Wednesday 29 May 2013

Trying out new things this week.

First I have been trying to create a translucent face but I end up adding to many layers. I think I was fairly successful with is girl. She is a mixture of acrylic and coloured pencils something else I have been trying to do. My pen broke while I was doing the writing that’s why it look so sloppy but over all I'm happy with her.
This is just an experiment I did in the tiny art journal with masking fluid and a ink pad. Love the way this looks I really want to develop this further…..
Baby has been keeping me awake most night (just can’t get comfy and the back pain no one warns you about the back pain!!) so I have taken to creating at silly o’clock to distract me from how tired I am. Oh well least I'm finding some time for my art.
 

1 comment:

  1. Hi there! My name is Heather and I was wondering if you could answer my question about your blog! Please email me Lifesabanquet1(at)gmail(dot)com :-)

    ReplyDelete