Monday 29 April 2013

The musical eye and the funky birds.

Some art offering I for you this week.
This eye is painted on left over Christmas paper that’s been begging me to do something with it since January.
I just needed some practice on painting and drawing eyes(i still need way more as you can see) and this happened. I'm not sure if I should fill in the whites of the eye or if I like it as is. I think I like it as is.


Lifebook weeks for quirky birds, I'm not overly fond of them maybe I should try again. I have seen what other people have made with the same class and I'm jealous to say the least.

That’s my art desk in the background looking nice and clean J

3 comments:

  1. I love the sheet music in the eye! And your quirky birds are cute. I love the one with the long skinny legs. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! That eye is just hypnotic! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the eye, and I agree that the music should stay! :) The birds are super cute and look like they're enjoying a party. (I think you should only be worried if your desk is clean...lol)

    ReplyDelete