Tuesday 5 February 2013

An unexpected, unwanted brake.


I haven’t been up too much art lately, can’t really talk about why yet but hopefully I’ll be able to tell you more in 2 weeks’ time. Exited!
 
Any way this means that I'm really far behind in my art classes and projects.
 
This is week 2 from lifebook. I don’t like it at all but at least its pushing me to try new things.

Week 3 life book the tin foil flowers  again I'm not found of this page but it’s something new to try.
 
 
And this is some homework for a ‘class’ called angles in Architecture. This class feels a lot more like a project then a class but so far I'm enjoying it.  
Now if you will excuse me I have a lot of neglected art blogs to catch up on. Will make more of an effort to post soon.
 

1 comment:

  1. Your journal pages look very interesting. It's fun to explore and even more fun to do it with a class. Hope you enjoy your classes and look forward to seeing more. :-)

    ReplyDelete